Extension of Special Non-Immigrant Visa under E.O. 226, as amended by R. A. 8756
|Who can apply?||Foreign personnel or executives of regional or area headquarters and regional operating headquarters or multinational companies who are existing holders of a Multiple Entry Special Visa under R.A. 8756 and wishes to continue to stay in the Philippines under the same reasons of acquiring said visa.|
|Where to apply?|| BI main office or other Immigration offices click here
|What to bring?||
3. Additional Information on Applicant's children (if needed)
|How to apply?||
1. Secure the CGAF from either at the Public Information & Assistance Unit (PIAU) at BI Main Office or from the official website.
2. Submit the documents for pre-screening to the Central Receiving Unit (CRU) or to the frontline officer or staff of other Immigration Offices able to process this transaction.
3. get the Order of Payment Slip (OPS).
4. Pay the required fees.
5. Submit copy of Official Receipt.
6. After evaluation of the visa application and approved, submit passport for visa implementation.
|How much doest it cost?||
* Fees are updated as of 2014 March 06 and may change without prior notice.